The application for Remitly Cares scholarship for next semester is open to CAL students. Application period will end on February 12, 2021. To apply, check the link below.
The Remitly Scholars provides direct monthly financial assistance of USD$80 per month over the course of 5 months to qualified students to enable them to pursue their educational and professional dreams.
The Remitly Scholars Program is open to any resident of Philippines who will be enrolled at a participating institution of higher education and who meets the following scholarship eligibility criteria:
– Full-time student enrolled at a participating institution
– Participating institutions are currently limited to: Mapua Institute of Technology and University of the Philippines (College of Education, College of Engineering, and College of Arts and Letters)
– GPA of at least B (or equivalent) in the previous school year
– No individual grades below C+ (or equivalent)
– Submission of completed scholarship application
– Agreement to the scholarship Terms and Conditions
– Agreement to receive scholarship payment directly
– Intent to complete higher education program on time